from the blog

What kind of animals do you care for?

For home care, we will look after any domesticated animal, from goldfish to iguanas, rats to rabbits, stick insects to scorpions, and the obvious cats and dogs.

As far as boarding goes, if your pet has a transportable cage or vivarium, we will happily look after them for you.

You may also like

What areas do you cover?

We are based in Tottington, Bury, but we can cover most surrounding areas. Journeys of over 2 miles may incur a surplus milage charge.

What are your payment terms?

For boarding and home visits, we request a deposit on booking, with full payment when we receive the keys or your pet. Regular dog walking is invoiced weekly in arrears.

How do I cancel my booking?

Just give us a call. For dog walking, we request at least 24 hours’ notice, otherwise the full fee is payable. For boarding and home care bookings, we request 48 hours’ notice. In these cases, […]