from the blog

What will you do if my pet becomes unwell whilst I’m away?

If we can’t contact you, we will get in touch with the emergency contact whose details we request on the registration form. If required, we will seek veterinary advice, the charges for which we will invoice to you on your return.

You may also like

What do I need to leave for my pet?

You will need to provide anything that is required to care for your pet, including food and any medication that your pet is currently taking.